I’ve been tagged by the wondrous Jennifer Howze from Alphamummy at the Times. Here are the rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag other bloggers.
1. What are your current obsessions? I’m trying to get obsessed with Twitter, but seriously failing to see the point. Ok, it’s like short blogging. But I’d rather blog long. Otherwise, it’s the same old same old obsession – True Love. Sigh.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? At the moment, my Uptown Jeans from Boden. Was thrilled to be asked where they were from during my Disneyworld jaunt. As comfy as a pair of opaque tights, and doing quite a reasonable job of compressing the flab.
3. What was your favourite childhood meal? Chocolate peanuts. Plus ca change.
4. Last thing you bought?Went to Westfield yesterday with my lovely friend R, who introduced me to Uniglo. Why have I never been there before? Bought two lovely slinky T-shirts for £19! Amazing.
5. What are you listening to? Lily Allen, The Fear. So not me!
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Venus, goddess of love. Would like nothing more than to waft around all day in strategically placed wisps of gauze cavorting with rufty tufty Mars.
7. Favourite holiday spots? Sweden, Italy, weekends in North Wales with lovely friend C.
8. Reading right now? When Will There Be Good News? Kate Atkinson. Just finished Wetlands by Charlotte Roche for my book club, yuck is so not a strong enough word.
9. Four words to describe yourself. Determined, dreamer, depressive, diverting (I hope)
10. Guilty pleasure? Aren’t they all?
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? My children, my friends, the Disney 7
12. Favourite thing to do? Snuggle
13. Planning to travel to next? North Wales – can’t wait.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Pomegranite mohitos.
15. When did you last get tipsy? Last night.
16. Favourite ever film? Some Like It Hot
17. Care to share some wisdom? ‘Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can’t, you are right’ (Henry Ford).
18. Song you can’t get out of your head? Pussycat Dolls, Jay Ho
19. What one object would you save from a housefire? Ebony elephant from Sri Lanka.
20. What is your aim in life? To be happy – and get a UK publisher.
So, who to send this to next?