Browsing Tag



    One man’s meat …

    March 13, 2012

    Worrying news this morning that 20 per cent of meat is going to kill you. Or that if you eat red meat more than three times a week your legs will explode. Or that hotdogs are the devil’s work (didn’t we know that one already?) I have since got the results back from my own survey, which, I can reveal, says that 95 per cent of surveys will worry the bejeezus out of you. The other 5 per cent refer…

    Continue Reading